Look forward to seeing you at the 5th Annual BASH in the Bend June 1st, 2019.
Gates open at 3:00pm and music begins at 5:00pm
Black Creek Revival
All proceeds benefit the James M. Barrie Center for Children and other local charities.
Advanced General Admission
Rain or shine / No refunds or exchanges / Passes are non-transferable / Artist subject to change /
2019 Bash in the Bend Benefactors
How to get there!
Turn left on HWY 278 East –go 1.8 mi
Turn left on Lonz St. –go .8 mi. At the 3 way stop turn left on to Tillison Rd. for .4 mi then turn right at the Tillison Bend Water Authority on to Robert Lee
Free parking will be on right and sponsorship parking will be on past on your left.
Scenes from last year!
Brothers and Sisters Helping (BASH), our mission is to bring our community together in unifying support of great causes by promoting and sponsoring events.
Just a few FYI’S for the event.
- Coolers are welcome and encouraged. No GLASS, please.
- Tickets can be scanned from your phone. Please have them ready per guest if you’ve purchased multiple tickets.
- Bring a chair, a blanket, a tent, or an umbrella. It will be a beautiful but hot day.
- Once your ticket has been validated, there will be NO additional entries on that ticket.
- Remember this is for charity! Come out with love in your heart and a smile on your face knowing how many lives you have touched by this event.
- Please support our vendors from near and far!
- Come see us at the raffle table — lots of good stuff to win.
- Please be kind to all volunteers and each other. We only want this day to end with smiles, laughter, and more donations to our charities than ever before.
- Have a blast! Enjoy all that this year’s event has to offer. Kid friendly, great talent, food, and fellowship. What could be better?