Join us Saturday, June 3rd, on the banks of the Coosa River for the 9th Annual Bash in the Bend with Warren Zeiders, Tristan Baugh, and Tommy Crowder Band.
Tommy Crowder Band
All proceeds benefit James M Barrie Center For Children & local charities.
Rain or shine / No refunds or exchanges / Passes are non-transferable / Artist subject to change /
Scenes from the previous years!
Brothers and Sisters Helping (BASH), our mission is to bring our community together in unifying support of great causes by promoting and sponsoring events.
Just a few FYI'S for the event.
- Coolers are welcome and encouraged. NO GLASS, please.
- NO PETS.
- Bring a chair or a blanket. NO POPUPS or TENTS
- Tickets cannot be purchased at the gate. ALL TICKETS TO BE PURCHASED ONLINE
- Tickets can be scanned from your phone. Please have them ready per guest if you've purchased multiple tickets.
- Once your ticket has been validated, there will be NO additional entries on that ticket.
- NO Cookers or BBQ Grills. This is a charity, and we’d appreciate it if you would support our vendors. Please support our vendors!
- Some vendors take cash only. BRING CASH
- NO Golf Carts. You are welcome to come on a golf cart and park but NO golf carts inside the event.
- Please Park in the designated parking. A shuttle will be provided for handicap assistance.
- Remember, this is for charity! Come out with love in your heart and a smile on your face knowing how many lives you have touched by this event.
- Please be kind to all volunteers and each other. We only want this day to end with smiles, laughter, and more donations to our charities than ever before. Have a blast! Enjoy all that this year's event has to offer. Kid-friendly, great talent, food, and fellowship. What could be better?