Join us Saturday, June 4th, on the banks of the Coosa River for the 8th Annual Bash in the Bend with Muscadine Bloodline, Ella Langley & Tommy Crowder Band.
Gates open at 4:00pm and music begins at 5:30pm
All proceeds benefit James M Barrie Center For Children & local charities.
Rain or shine / No refunds or exchanges / Passes are non-transferable / Artist subject to change /
Scenes from the previous years!
Brothers and Sisters Helping (BASH), our mission is to bring our community together in unifying support of great causes by promoting and sponsoring events.
Just a few FYI'S for the event.
- Coolers are welcome and encouraged. No GLASS, please.
- Tickets can be scanned from your phone. Please have them ready per guest if you've purchased multiple tickets.
- Bring a chair or a blanket..
- Once your ticket has been validated, there will be NO additional entries on that ticket.
- Remember this is for charity! Come out with love in your heart and a smile on your face knowing how many lives you have touched by this event.
- Please support our vendors from near and far!
- Please be kind to all volunteers and each other. We only want this day to end with smiles, laughter, and more donations to our charities than ever before.
- Have a blast! Enjoy all that this year's event has to offer. Kid friendly, great talent, food, and fellowship. What could be better?
- Please park in the designated parking. A shuttle will be provided for handicap assistance.